Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Get ready to submit your communications work for an IABC Southern Region Silver Quill Award. You may enter work implemented, published or broadcast between Jan. 1, 2021, and the day of submission. You do not have to be an IABC member to enter.
With 50 categories that align with IABC International’s Gold Quill Awards, the 2022 Silver Quill Awards provide an opportunity for communication professionals from the IABC Southern Region to compete and be recognized for their communication excellence (and level up without having to rewrite their work plan).
Rather than being judged against one another, all entries are evaluated on their own merits using the same criteria as IABC’s Global Blue Ribbon Panel. This is your year to shine.
A few reasons why you should enter:
- Showcase your innovation, talent and strategic thinking
- Fine-tune your skills with expert feedback from senior professionals
- Gain peer recognition for your excellence in professional communications
- Enhance your personal reputation and gain credibility for your communication program
- Build your resume with a portfolio of work that opens doors to new opportunities
- Deadline: Friday, August 19, 2022 at 11:59 PM (PDT)
- Late Deadline: Monday, August 22, 2022 at 11:59 PM (PDT)
CELEBRATE YOUR EXCELLENCE
Make plans to attend IABC Southern Region’s connect2comms Conference on October 19-21 in Greenville, South Carolina, where the Silver Quill Award winners will be announced and celebrated during the Awards Luncheon held on October 20, 2022.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.